Sunday, November 13, 2005

stranger on a bus and old dream


I met a young guy on a bus. He carried many bags and a box of guitar. Struggling with his stuff collapsing towards me, he said sorry,then started talking to me. He said he liked playing a guitar and he was going back to the place where he lived, at Basingstoke, to perform in his friends' party. He has two guitars, an acoustic and an electric one.

He reminded me of my old dream when I was very young. I used to learn how to play a classical guitar. But the tunes did not last long. I gave up when it grew more and more difficult. Now, even reading a note, I can't. I can remember the basic cords, C..Am...F...Dm....G7. That's all.
That was my old dream. Good luck young lad. Hope you are happy on your dream path.
You are a stranger who could recall my memory in those very old days.

No comments: